crowd control barrier/ metal crowd control barriers
crowd control barrier (also referred to as crowd control
barricades, with some versionscalled a french barrier or bike rack
in the USA), are commonly used at many public events. security for
special events, parades, festivals, concerts and sporting events.
crowd control barrier is ideal where high quality, attractive and
durable crowd control is required. Built to proven design
standards,Crowd barricade is built from high-quality carbon steel
and is hot-dipped galvanized inside and out to ensure long-term
1. crowd control barrier / used crowd control barriers introduction
- crowd control barrier frames are made from durable 1-1/2″ OD 16
gauge steel framing, while uprights are made from 1/2″ OD 16 gauge
steel tubing. Uprights are fully inserted into the frame before
welding, providing extraordinary strength.
- Choose from two foot systems: a detachable foot(bridge and flat)or
a fixed foot The feet are removable which makes transportation and
storage much easier and more efficient
- Barricade interlock using the industry standard hook and half-loop
fastening system provides a union that prevents a single barricade
from being removed from a continuous line of barricades.
- The barriers are light and easy to handle, while being strong and
robust at the same time
Above photo shown hot dipped galvanized crowd control barrier with
detachable flat feet.
2. crowd control barrier /metal used control barrier Specification
|Panel Size||2.1 x 1.1m,2.2*1.1m,2.5*1.2mm|
|Frame||25mm,32mm,38mm,40mm,42mm & 48mmO.D|
|Infill Picket||12mm,16mm,20mm & 25mm O.D|
|Spacing||60mm,100mm,120mm,150mm,190mm & 200mm|
|Finish||Hot-dipped Galvanized or powder coated|
|Feet||Detached flat feet/bridge feet or settled ”^” type feet|
Different specifications are available according to customers’
special inquiry or detailed drawings.
3 . crowd control barrier surface treatment
- hot dipped galvanized
- crowd control barrier are fully hot-dipped galvanized after welding
Each barrier is completely dipped in a gal bath after manufacture
This is the best galvanizing process available.This means they will
be far more weather resistant and durable, and will last much
longer than other crowd barriers on the market.
- crowd control barrier with a bridge-style foot, is the best selling
crowd control barrier on the market! The bridge-foot design
provides maximum stability for the barrier , thus making the
product an ideal choice for use on grass, soft or uneven surfaces.
The Bridge Foot provides the best resistance to pushing by crowds –
so if you are planning a parade, rally or concert, choose this for
your sensitive crowd control needs.
- crowd control barrier with a flat-style foot, is the ideal choice
at special events or venues that require funneling crowds or
traffic in parallel lines. The flat-foot design minimizes the
tripping hazard and vehicle tires roll easily over the foot without
damage to the barricade. The flat foot distributes weight evenly
and rubber grommets provide added protection for sensitive floors.
Two holes in each foot allows it to be anchored to the ground.
crowd control barrier uses
- Security and Safety
- Traffic & Pedestrian Control
- Special Events
- Stadiums/Arenas/Convention Centers